How to Apply EPDM 9 x 9 Outside Corner (White)
- Clean deck and vertical surfaces with Weathered Membrane Cleaner.
- Prime area and wait for flash-off.
- Cut a 7” x 9” (22.86 cm x 22.86 cm) piece of Peel & Stick Uncured Flashing and round two of the corners.
- Fold flashing in half and cut as shown.
- Loosen release liner.
- Remove clear poly and fold flashing in half with rounded part turned up.
- Center flashing on corner, apply to vertical surface, remove release liner, and press firmly.
- Crease flashing tightly into angle change.
- Work flashing down onto deck membrane.
- Roll with hand roller.
- Apply 5/8” (1.58 cm) bead of Lap Sealant to edges at 22’ (6.7 m) per tube and feather using tool provided with sealant.
In cold temperatures, use of a heat gun is required when working with all uncured EPDM flashings.