How to Apply EPDM T-Joint Cover
- Clean splice area with Weathered Membrane Cleaner.
- Prime area and wait for flash-off.
- Apply 5/8” (1.58 cm) bead of Lap Sealant to T area, extending approximately 1/2″ (1.27 cm) from intersection of T.
- Apply 6″ x 6″ (15.24 cm x 15.24 cm) T-Joint Cover centered over intersection.
- Roll T-Joint area and all step-offs with a hand roller.
- Apply 5/8″ (1.58 cm) bead of Lap Sealant to edges at 22′ (6.7 m) per tube and feather using tool provided with sealant.
In cold temperatures, use of a heat gun is required when working with all uncured EPDM flashings.