How to Apply EPDM Outside Corner Using Peel & Stick Uncured Flashing
EPDM Peel & Stick Uncured Flashing can be used to flash pipes and scuppers, as well as other rooftop structures and penetrations. This product is easily malleable and highly adaptable to irregular shapes and surfaces.
- Clean splice area with Weathered Membrane Cleaner
- Prime area and wait for flash-off.
- Remove clear poly from adhesive side of flashing and fold in half.
- Apply flashing to vertical surface, remove release liner, and press firmly.
- Crease flashing into angle change.
- Work flashing down onto deck.
- Roll with hand roller.
- Apply 5/8” (1.58 cm) bead of Lap Sealant to edges at 22’ (6.7 m) per tube.
- Feather Lap Sealant using tool provided with sealant.
In cold temperatures, use of a heat gun is required when working with all uncured EPDM flashings.