How to Apply EPDM Pre-Molded Pipe Seal (Black)
- Clean deck membrane with Weathered Membrane Cleaner.
- Prime deck membrane and wait for flash-off.
- Size Peel & Stick Pipe Seal to pipe.
- Cut above rib closest to pipe.
- Pull pipe seal over pipe until base flange is in contact with membrane.
- Pull pipe seal upwards on pipe.
- ½” (1.27 cm) bead of Water Cut-Off Mastic at 10’ (3 m) per tube below the mark that indicates top of pipe seal.
- Pull pipe seal back down over pipe and into position.
- Remove clear poly and press flange to the primed area.
- Roll flange with hand roller.
- Install clamping ring and trim excess.
In cold temperatures, use of a heat gun is required when working with all uncured EPDM flashings.