How to Apply EPDM Pre-Molded Pipe Seal (White)
- Clean deck membrane with Weathered Membrane Cleaner.
- Prime deck membrane and wait for flash-off.
- Size pipe seal to pipe.
- Cut above rib closest to pipe.
- Pull pipe seal over pipe until base flange is in contact with membrane.
- Pull pipe seal upwards on pipe.
- Apply a ½” (1.27 cm) bead of Water Cut-Off Mastic at 10’ (3 m) per tube below edge of top rib.
- Pull pipe seal back down over pipe and into position.
- Remove clear poly and press flange against primed area.
- Roll flange with a hand roller.
- Install clamping ring and trim excess.
In cold temperatures, use of a heat gun is required when working with all uncured EPDM flashings.
See all Membranes
WeatherBond offers four types of membranes for single-ply roofing, all perfect for commercial and residential low-slope applications.Learn More
WeatherBond is a leading supplier of single-ply roofing systems. These include EPDM, TPO, PVC and a full line of accessories for each membrane.Learn More